lunes, 14 de noviembre de 2011

Build me up buttercup

  

   Today my favourite redhead, Sunny Broadmoor, asked me to help her to find a nice little dress. She likes colorful, fairytale-like dresses, so I figured out we should try at Cupcakes. Once there, I was greatly surprised because the Halloween Hunt I had completed back on October was still running (go check it out if you haven't, it'll be gone soon) and we had a lot of fun looking for the little pumpkins.
   She fell in love with this gown and asked me to do a quick impromptu photoshoot for the blog (she wants me to make her famous, haha :P) and since the other stop of our little adventure was Baby Monkey Shoes, we paired it with the new group gift of this shop, these adorable kitty flats. The resemblance between these and Marc Jacob's mice flats are obvious, and that's why I love the most about them! Finally at my feet! :)


   Hoy mi pelirroja favorita, Sunny Broadmoor, me pidió que la ayudase a encontrar un vestido bonito. A ella le gustan los vestidos coloridos, como de cuento de hadas, así que supuse que debíamos intentarlo en Cupcakes. Una vez alli, me sorprendí gratamente porque la Halloween Hunt que yo había completado en Octubre seguía en marcha (id a visitarla si aún no lo habéis hecho, se acabará pronto) y nos lo pasamos genial buscando las calabacitas.
   Se enamoró de este vestido y me pidió hacer una pequeña sesión de fotos improvisada (quiere que la haga famosa, haha :P) y ya que nuestra otra parada en nuestra diminuta aventura fue Baby Monkey Shoes nos pusimos el nuevo group gift de esta tienda, estas adorables bailarinas-gatito. El parecido entre este calzado y las bailarinas de ratón de Marc Jacobs son obvias, y eso es lo que más me gusta de ellas! Por fin en mis pies! :)





We're wearing:

Spring Corset Dress - Cupcakes Halloween Hunt
Kitty Flats - Baby Monkey (Group Gift)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario