domingo, 20 de noviembre de 2011

The nerd and the owl

  
   A couple of days ago I was checking out the new-to-me C'est Moi Mainstore and I was lucky enough to meet the designer, Marcantonio Beaumont. Honestly, how many times that happens? I remember the time I saw Lamb Bellic (the creator of Lamb) at her shop and I think I almost fainted and by the time I tried to talk to her, she was gone (okay, enough second life fangirl moments). Marcantonio was nice enough to talk to me and I discovered he was a very nice, down-to-earth person and very down-to-earth, so yay for friendly second life designers!

   Normally I think I would have paired this t-shirt with some jeans, but I wanted to create a more special look so I picked some nerd glasses I found at the marketplace and this gorgeous skirt. Of course, I couldn't shoot these photos in other place than in a library, what do you think about the result?


   Hace unos días estaba visitando la mainstore de C'est Moi, a la que nunca había ido y tuve la suerte de encontrarme con el diseñador, Marcantonio Beaumont. Cuántas veces tienes la oportunidad de algo semejante? Recuerdo la vez que vi a Lamb Bellic (la creadora de Lamb) en su tienda y creo que casi me desmayo y para cuando quise hablar con ella, se había ido (vale, ya son bastantes momentos de fan descontrolada). Marcantonio fue lo bastante simpático para hablarme y descubrí que era una persona muy agradable y con los pies en la tierra, asi que hurra por los diseñadores encantadores de second life!

   Normalmente creo que hubiese combinado esta camiseta con unos vaqueros, pero me apetecía crear un look un poco más especial, así que me puse estas gafas de empollón que encontré en el marketplace y esta preciosidad de falda. Por supuesto, no podía sacar estas fotos en otro lugar que no fuese una biblioteca. ¿Qué opinais del resultado?


I'm wearing:
Owl T-shirt - C'est Moi
Scattered Birds Skirt - Mon Tissu
Lace Pantyhose - Attitudes
Cupcake Open Gift Shoes - Tomoto (1L$)
Honey (Honeycomb) - Lamb
Nerd Glasses - Cute Bytes

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario