martes, 22 de noviembre de 2011

Happy Hippie



   How cute are my new fringe booties? For me, they're the best shoes Grumble has made for a while, without a doubt. The moment I saw them a my feet, I knew I had to wear a hippie-inspired outfit with them!
   I really like this dress from Aoharu but everytime I put it on, I spend about fifteen minutes trying to make their prims fit me even though I'm a regular size avatar. Don't you just hate that? Has it happened to you with this brand?
   I shoot these dreamy photos in C'est la vie Mainstore, the colours and the field there is simply unbelievable. And how about the elephant with face paint? My favourite!


   ¿Os gustan mis nuevas botas de flecos? Para mi, son los mejores zapatos que Grumble ha hecho en una temporada, sin duda. En el momento que los vi en mis pies supe que tenía que vestirme con un conjunto hippie!
   Me gusta mucho este vestido de Aoharu, pero cada vez que me lo pongo me paso unos cinco minutos intentando ponerme los prims adecuadamente, y eso que soy un avatar de talla media. ¿No odiais que os pase eso? ¿Os ha pasado con esta marca?
  Hice estas fotos tan soñadoras en la Mainstore de C'est la vie, los colores y el campo de allí son simplemente increibles. ¿Y qué me decís del elefante con pintura en la cara? ¡Mi favorito!


I'm wearing

Peephole Bracelet
Poppyseed (Honeycomb Roots) - Lamb
Off Shoulder Gauze Tunic - Aoharu
Fringle Ankle Boots - Grumble
Teeth Tattoo - Cupcakes
C'est la vie and D!va Poses


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario