sábado, 5 de noviembre de 2011

Lady in red


  Yesterday, I was lucky enough to find this gorgeous dress as a 50 Linden Friday at Tres Blah. It has a lovely vintage feeling and I think it's just perfect. Today, I decided to match it to my new red leather jacket I got in R.icielli at their Halloween sale (all items in black, orange, red or purple are marked down to 30L$, which is perfect, but that doesn't include their shoes, wich is a pity) and to my favourite headband and throw in some red lips, too. What do you think about the result?
  Since I'm getting bored of pictures with just a plain white wall behind me, today I decided to open the Destiny's Guide and found something interesting. That's how I ended in this awesome Jazz Club, which is in Serafina Island and even though you can only see this red courtain (I found it appropiate for today's outfit, hehehe) it's a beautiful place where you can relax while listening to great music. Do you know any good places to take pictures?

  Ayer tuve la suerte de encontrar este precioso vestido por solo 50L$ en Tres Blah. Tiene un look vintage impresionante y creo que es simplemente perfecto. Hoy, decidí conjuntarlo con mi nueva chaqueta de cuero roja, que compré en las rebajas de Halloween de R.icielli (toda la ropa en negro, naranja, rojo o morado vale solo 30L$, lo que es fantástico, pero sería aún mejor si incluyese los zapatos) y mi diadema roja favorita, ademas de labios rojos para completar el conjunto. ¿Qué opinais del resultado?
  Ya me estaba aburriendo de las fotos con tan solo una pared blanca detrás mio, asi que decidí abrir la Guía de Destinos y fue asi como acabé en este fantástico Club de Jazz, en Serafina Island y aunque solo podais ver esta cortina roja (la encontré apropiada para el look de hoy, hehehe) es un lugar precioso en el que poder relajarte mientras escuchas buena música. ¿Conocéis algún otro lugar en el que sacar buenas fotos?


Hair - LeLutka
Skin - Tres Blah
Make-up - Cupcakes
Headband - Grumble
Dress - Tres Blah
Jacket - R.icielli

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario