lunes, 6 de febrero de 2012



Here I am again! January has veen a super tough month an that's the reason I've benn such a bad blogger. But hey, I'm back and I promise I'll be back for good. I'm not a big fan of wearing winter clothes in SL, in fact, I could wear sundresses all year round, but when I saw this cozy sweater at RibboN, I decided to give winter clothes a chance, at least for one day! What do you think of the result?



Aquí estoy otra vez! Enero ha sido un mes muy duro y esa es la razón por la que he sido tan mala blogger. Pero, eh, estoy de vuelta y prometo publicar muchos más posts. No me gusta demasiado llevar ropa de invierno en SL, de hecho podría llevar vestiditos de verano durante todo el año, pero cuando vi este jersey en RibboN, decidí dar a la ropa de invierno una oportunidad, al menos por un día! ¿Qué opináis del resultado?


I'm wearing:
Aoharu Fur Stole (Xmas group gift)
Izzie's Glitter Nails (Zombie Popcorn Hunt item)
Tres Blah for Collabor 88 Juju Jeans (White Lace)
RibboN Oversize Knit in White
NINU Apache Boots

1 comentario:

  1. donde estas Sunny? se la echa de menos en los posts.. :(

    ResponderEliminar