martes, 7 de febrero de 2012

Dancing in my underwear




It seems like every blog is joining the 12 Days of Lingerie Blog Challenge! I wasn't too convinced to do it at first because, even if I own way too much sexy lingerie inworld, that wasn't the way I wanted to introduce myself to my blog readers. Of course I ended up giving in and trying to put together a sweet look, and I really like what came out. It was very different from creating the outfits I normally would wear, but I enjoyed it so much! Expect more like these soon ;)


Parece que todos los blogs están participando en el Reto de los 12 Días de Lenceria! Yo no estaba muy convencida al principio porque, incuso si tengo cientos de conjuntos sexys de lenceria en Second Life, esa no era la forma en la que quería presentarme a mis lectores del blog. Por supuesto acabé cediendo e intentando crear un look dulce, y verdaderamente me encanta el resultado. Ha sido muy diferente a crear los oufits que normalmente llevo, pero lo he disfrutado un montón! Esperad más de estos pronto ;)




I'm wearing:
paper.doll Sequin Head Wrap (25L$, at paper.doll winter sale)
Cupcakes Fall Lingerie (Halloween Hunt at Cupcakes)
Lethat Couture Hearts and Sequins in Pinkish (Zombie Popcorn Hunt)
Lamb Stereo Hair in Honeycomb













No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario