viernes, 23 de septiembre de 2011

I'm still learning


I guess I'm a bit to late for a back to school entry, but I couldn't avoid publish a school inspired outfit. I've had that dress in my inventory for so long and I didn't know what to wear it with, but it was clear to me that the outfit created had to be simple yet edgy. Today, while I was visiting Baby Monkey  Shoes Outlet, I found those lovely shoes and I knew that they were the perfect match to my black dress. Plus, they were only 10L$, as if I needed another excuse to buy more shoes! ;P

Supongo que llego un poco tarde para una entrada de vuelta a las clases, pero no podía evitar publicar un conjunto inspirado en el colegio. Hacía mucho tiempo que tenia ese vestido en mi inventario y nunca sabía con que ponerlo, pero tenia claro que el conjunto tenía que ser simple y un poco atrevido. Hoy, mientras visitaba el Outlet de Baby Monkey Shoes, encontré estos adorables zapatos y supe al instante que eran los compañeros ideales de mi vestido negro. Además, solo valían 10L$, como si necesitara otra excusa para comprar más zapatos ;P






Credits/ Créditos:

Hair: Kendra - ::EXILE::
Dress: Mod Dress (Black) - TRES BLAH
Shoes, Socks: Saddle Shoes - BABY MONKEY SHOES (OUTLET)
Skin: Blessa Bardot Skin (Tan) - TRES BLAH

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario